Hi,

Using Fedora Core 1. The first thing has to do with the Network Device
Control python scripts. After upgrading my RedHat 8.0 to Fedora Core 1,
every time I go to same the changes I've made to my interfaces, the
script bombs out when trying to write changes to
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-lo.rpmsave. The reason is, from
the error given to the screen, that it's actually trying to write to
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts//ifcfg-lo.rpmsave. (Please notice the
extra '/' character. Where, in these scripts, would I want to change
this to prevent that extra '/' from getting there?

Second, has anyone had any luck getting lexar media card readers (USB
style) being recognized in linux (generally), RedHat or Fedora
(specifically)?

Thanks,
Andy