I suddenly started getting the following error with rhn-applet:

An unhandled exception has occurred. This is most likely a
bug. Please copy the full text of this exception into an email and
send it to applet@rhn.redhat.com. Thank you.

Exception type exceptions.StopIteration

Exception Handler Information
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/bin/../share/rhn/rhn_applet/rhn_applet.py", line 458,
in refresh
self.model.refresh(force)
File "/usr/bin/../share/rhn/rhn_applet/rhn_applet_model.py", line
361, in refesh
self.__rpmdb__.refresh(force)
File "/usr/bin/../share/rhn/rhn_applet/rhn_applet_rpm.py", line
149, in refresh
all_packages = self.__find_by_iter("match", 0)
File "/usr/bin/../share/rhn/rhn_applet/rhn_applet_rpm.py", line
104, in __find_by_iter
h = iterator.next()
StopIteration

The only changes I have made is that I recently upgraded the rpm
libraries from the atrpms archive. The current versions I have are:
rpm-4.3.1-0.3_26.99.rhfc1.at
rpm-build-4.3.1-0.3_26.99.rhfc1.at
rpm-python-4.3.1-0.3_26.99.rhfc1.at
librpm4.2-4.2.1-0.30_19.6.rhfc1.at
librpm4.3-4.3.1-0.3_26.99.rhfc1.at
redhat-rpm-config-8.0.28-1.1

Any ideas on what this message might mean and what I need to do to fix it?