Howto configure the vidwo display my Dell 510m laptop - Redhat

This is a discussion on Howto configure the vidwo display my Dell 510m laptop - Redhat ; Hi, For two days I have been trying to configure my Dell 510m laptop to work under Xwindows. Any suggetion or hints would be appreciated. K. F. Yim...

  1. Howto configure the vidwo display my Dell 510m laptop

    Hi,

    For two days I have been trying to configure my Dell 510m laptop to work
    under Xwindows.

    Any suggetion or hints would be appreciated.

    K. F. Yim

  2. Re: Howto configure the vidwo display my Dell 510m laptop

    http://www.chzsoft.com.ar/855patch.html

    --
    "In short, without this exclusive franchise, called the Windows API,
    we would have been dead a long time ago." M$ Senior VP Bob Muglia '96

+ Reply to Thread