Cant find True Type fonts. - Redhat

This is a discussion on Cant find True Type fonts. - Redhat ; This may sound stupid, but I can't locate any true type fonts on my system. Is there a place to get them and have them installed. I've looked at rpmfind but got a hit for Mandrake. I'm running RedHat 9.0 ...

  1. Cant find True Type fonts.

    This may sound stupid, but I can't locate any true type fonts on my
    system.
    Is there a place to get them and have them installed. I've looked at
    rpmfind but got a hit for Mandrake. I'm running RedHat 9.0

    TIA..

    Greg

  2. Re: Cant find True Type fonts.

    On Fri, 14 May 2004 09:33:21 -0700, Wedge wrote:

    > This may sound stupid, but I can't locate any true type fonts on my
    > system.
    > Is there a place to get them and have them installed. I've looked at
    > rpmfind but got a hit for Mandrake. I'm running RedHat 9.0

    Do you mean these;

    msfonts-style-1.2.1-3tex.noarch.rpm
    msfonts-1.2.1-3tex.noarch.rpm

    You can find them here;

    ftp.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/distributions/contrib/texstar/pclinuxos/apt/pclinuxos/2004/RPMS.os/

    Just download and install them (they work just fine), as root or
    equivalent type something like; rpm -Uvh msfonts*.rpm

    --
    "In short, without this exclusive franchise, called the Windows API,
    we would have been dead a long time ago." M$ Senior VP Bob Muglia '96

+ Reply to Thread