printing features on command line - Redhat

This is a discussion on printing features on command line - Redhat ; Hi, I'd like to print pdf files. Is there a way to say for example "print side 5-10" or print "odd pages only" ? I know how to do this with acroread, but I'd like to do things like that ...

  1. printing features on command line

    Hi,

    I'd like to print pdf files. Is there a way to say for example "print side 5-10"
    or print "odd pages only" ? I know how to do this with acroread, but I'd like to
    do things like that on the command line, since it's easier than opening a killer
    application. I am also lookig for a (scripting) solution like "print those 20
    pdf file, but only the odd pages". Any ideas ?

    thanks Boris

  2. Re: printing features on command line

    Boris Glawe wrote in message news:...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'd like to print pdf files. Is there a way to say for example "print side 5-10"
    > or print "odd pages only" ? I know how to do this with acroread, but I'd like to
    > do things like that on the command line, since it's easier than opening a killer
    > application. I am also lookig for a (scripting) solution like "print those 20
    > pdf file, but only the odd pages". Any ideas ?
    >
    > thanks Boris

    www.apsfilter.org
    file:/usr/share/doc/ghostscript-7.05/Use.htm#PDF
    man a2ps

    $$$$$$
    http://www.sanface.com/txt2pdf.html

+ Reply to Thread