small question - Redhat

This is a discussion on small question - Redhat ; Hello everyone. I am having trouble setting up my Fedora to handle SSL encrypted emails. It does not seem to be enabled by default, nor is there an smtps entry in xinetd.d. I have had a hunt around google and ...

  1. small question

    Hello everyone.

    I am having trouble setting up my Fedora to handle SSL encrypted emails. It
    does not seem to be enabled by default, nor is there an smtps entry in
    xinetd.d. I have had a hunt around google and found no instructions.

    If anyone can help, I would really appreciate it.

    BTW - I am using sendmail as my mta..

  2. Re: small question

    "Richard Hargreeves" wrote in message
    : Hello everyone.
    :
    : I am having trouble setting up my Fedora to handle SSL encrypted emails.
    It
    : does not seem to be enabled by default, nor is there an smtps entry in
    : xinetd.d. I have had a hunt around google and found no instructions.
    :
    : If anyone can help, I would really appreciate it.
    :
    : BTW - I am using sendmail as my mta..
    :

    Please disregard. Have worked it out.

  3. Re: small question

    On Mon, 10 May 2004 13:30:17 +0100, Richard Hargreeves wrote:

    > "Richard Hargreeves" wrote in message
    > : Hello everyone.
    > :
    > : I am having trouble setting up my Fedora to handle SSL encrypted emails.
    > It
    > : does not seem to be enabled by default, nor is there an smtps entry in
    > : xinetd.d. I have had a hunt around google and found no instructions.
    > :
    > : If anyone can help, I would really appreciate it.
    > :
    > : BTW - I am using sendmail as my mta..
    > :
    >
    > Please disregard. Have worked it out.