Hi all,

I'm setting up a RedHat Piranha IP load balancer on a RedHat
Enterprise system and I've got a question. Right now I think I've got
the system configured and running, but now I'd like to put web content
(what I'm load balancing) on the backend real servers. With the load
balancing in place and the backend real servers being 'NATed', I don't
see how I can get access to those servers to update content on them.
Is there a way to do this or do I have to reconfigure the network to
make the backend servers 'temporarily' available to the rest of my
network?

Thanks in advance,
Doug Farrell