I think to have explained enough in subject.

BTW, after install FC2test3, everything seems to work fine. System does
recognize every device of my A7N8XE-Deluxe motherboard (above all for all
stuff relating NForce2 chipsets and their devices).

Only one thing is missing, in my installation, that worked in previous
release: I was used to change keyboard from US to IT via keyboard switcher
in the KDE tray. Now it's no longer present.
I try to install it by running kcontrol and selecting "keyboard layout" in
the internationalization stuff. But unfortunately, no keyboard layout is
present to be selected.
I have installed everything about KDE during installation.
Is anyone aware of this problem?

Tnx in advance to anyone for any suggestions.

--
Gab