Fvwm95 - Redhat

This is a discussion on Fvwm95 - Redhat ; How do I switch from KDE to Fvwm95? -- Darrell...

  1. Fvwm95

    How do I switch from KDE to Fvwm95?

    --
    Darrell

  2. Re: Fvwm95

    On Tue, 04 May 2004 02:17:39 +0000, Darrell wrote:

    > How do I switch from KDE to Fvwm95?

    man switchdesk

    --
    "In short, without this exclusive franchise, called the Windows API,
    we would have been dead a long time ago." M$ Senior VP Bob Muglia '96

  3. Re: Fvwm95

    Tried that. No manual entry for switchdesk.
    What next?

    --
    Darrell
    "Lenard" wrote in message
    newsan.2004.05.04.04.13.58.340310@127.0.0.1...
    > On Tue, 04 May 2004 02:17:39 +0000, Darrell wrote:
    >
    > > How do I switch from KDE to Fvwm95?

    > man switchdesk
    >

    > --
    > "In short, without this exclusive franchise, called the Windows API,
    > we would have been dead a long time ago." M$ Senior VP Bob Muglia '96

  4. Re: Fvwm95

    Darrell wrote:
    > Tried that. No manual entry for switchdesk.
    > What next?

    Do you have switchdesk installed? The rpm package is also named
    switchdesk (check with rpm -q switchdesk) and contains a manpage
    (/usr/share/man/man1/switchdesk.1.gz).

    Andreas

+ Reply to Thread