I waste several days triyng to find a way for creating just email users,
that is users without account in the system who can access their pop mails.
I've tried several "solutions" (popa3d, vm-pop3, qpopper..) but it doesn't
function.
My MTA is Exim and I want use Neomail as webmail, but I need a pop server
for users accesing thir mails.
I've read that ipop3d recognizes virtualdomains from structure like
/etc/vmail/passwd.vdomain.com /etc/vmail/shadow.vdomain.com ..
but it doesn´t.
Is there any server or way to solution this problem?
Something so easy as proftp and its users password files!!!!
Any solution?
Thanks