Hi All,

I installed Fedora Core 1 and I did all the updates for it. First time I had
a network card series 3Com590 which I couldn't set up at all. Now I have a
different network card, and I managed to get to the net. However, when I
start the computer for the first time, I am able to ping only that IP
address (manual IP) and none of the other computers. But if I remove the
network cable and replug it, I can see the network straight away. Did
anybody notice this problem?
My network card is DECchip 21140 (FasterNet). In the network configuration
the Device is eth0 and the IRQ is unknown

Regards,
Nicolae