Recording livestream in console mode? - Redhat

This is a discussion on Recording livestream in console mode? - Redhat ; Hi, I'd like to know if it's possible to record a livestream radio show on the internet without the X server. My nic is a SoundBlaster Live 5.1. Thanks...

  1. Recording livestream in console mode?

    Hi,

    I'd like to know if it's possible to record a livestream radio show on
    the internet without the X server. My nic is a SoundBlaster Live 5.1.

    Thanks

  2. Re: Recording livestream in console mode?

    SCAR the Simple Console Audio Recorder from Seth David Johnson
    http://www.pdamusic.com/computer/scar.html

    --
    @Copyleft 200X http://www.hutuworm.org

    "circuit_breaker" ????
    news:2863e14b.0404070224.5983ceb3@posting.google.c om...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'd like to know if it's possible to record a livestream radio show on
    > the internet without the X server. My nic is a SoundBlaster Live 5.1.
    >
    > Thanks

+ Reply to Thread