Autoreply - Redhat

This is a discussion on Autoreply - Redhat ; Hi! What do I need to do to have autoreply function for mail? Regards, Sasa...

  1. Autoreply

    Hi!

    What do I need to do to have autoreply function for mail?

    Regards,
    Sasa

  2. Re: Autoreply

    On Tue, 06 Apr 2004 18:31:24 +0200, Sasa Stupar wrote:

    > Hi!
    >
    > What do I need to do to have autoreply function for mail?
    >
    > Regards,
    > Sasa

    Do you want a mail client to autoreply for one email address or a mail
    server (sendmail/postfix/etc.) to autoreply for all mailboxes at that
    domain?

    In either case, it'd be helpful to know what mail software you are using.

  3. Re: Autoreply

    wesley pravi:
    > On Tue, 06 Apr 2004 18:31:24 +0200, Sasa Stupar wrote:
    >

    >>Hi!
    >>
    >>What do I need to do to have autoreply function for mail?
    >>
    >>Regards,
    >>Sasa

    > Do you want a mail client to autoreply for one email address or a mail
    > server (sendmail/postfix/etc.) to autoreply for all mailboxes at that
    > domain?
    >
    > In either case, it'd be helpful to know what mail software you are using.

    I am using sendmail. What I want is ability for each user to set up
    autoresponder.

  4. Re: Autoreply

    wesley pravi:
    > On Tue, 06 Apr 2004 18:31:24 +0200, Sasa Stupar wrote:
    >

    >>Hi!
    >>
    >>What do I need to do to have autoreply function for mail?
    >>
    >>Regards,
    >>Sasa

    > Do you want a mail client to autoreply for one email address or a mail
    > server (sendmail/postfix/etc.) to autoreply for all mailboxes at that
    > domain?
    >
    > In either case, it'd be helpful to know what mail software you are using.

    I am using sendmail on RH8. What I want is ability for each user to set
    up autoresponder.

+ Reply to Thread