Question about Learning RedHat - Redhat

This is a discussion on Question about Learning RedHat - Redhat ; I have become motivated to teach myself the in's and out's of Red Hat linux. Can anyone suggest a book that would give me a really good start in my endeavor? I would eventually like to be able to support ...

  1. Question about Learning RedHat

    I have become motivated to teach myself the in's and out's of Red Hat
    linux. Can anyone suggest a book that would give me a really good
    start in my endeavor? I would eventually like to be able to support
    Linux in a corporate environment. A book that would kind of guide me
    to that point would be excellent. Any suggestions?

    Thanks!!!

    Patrick

  2. Re: Question about Learning RedHat

    Try Red Hat Linuz 9 Unleashed. The authors are Bill Ball and Hoyt Duff.
    The ISBN is 0-672-32588-8. Cost in the US is around 50$. This book
    provides a very good overview of most everything provided in Red Hat's
    Linux. And, of course, what you learn for RH9 would also be applicable
    to Fedora, and the Enterprise versions of RedHat that are now sold by
    RedHat. Good luck and enjoy!

    Regards,

    Richard Huelbig

+ Reply to Thread