When installing Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3 ES, two problems came up:

1.) When everything was about installed, in all previous regular
editions, there was a little dialog box asking if I wanted to make a
boot disk. In this installation, no such dialog exists. I tried to get
around this by running /sbin/mkbootdisk (I think it is), and it
complained that the disk was too small.

2.) When I ran Disk Druid to make my partitions, in previous regular
editions, it would ask if I wanted to test the disks before formatting
them. This time, I could not figure out how to do that.

How are these things to be done?

/V\ Registered Machine 73926.
^^-^^ 5:20pm up 58 days, 4:40, 2 users, load average: 2.18, 2.19, 2.21