hi..
i installed the 'mozilla-i686-pc-linux-gnu-1.6-installer.tar.gz' from
the mozilla website & installed it on my '/home/arif' of my Fedora
system.
then i removed my mozilla-1.4, mozilla-mail-1.4, mozilla-nss-1.4 &
mozilla-nspr-1.4.
Then Everything went successfully till i get the 'installation
complete' windows. I even manage to get the mozilla icon on my panel
but whenever i try to execute it i get the following error message:
Cannot launch icon
Details: Failed to execute child process "/home/arif/mozilla"
(Permission denied).

& also when i try the whole procedure with root account the same
error message displayed.

Pls tell me how to get the things right....

thankx.

Ali.