I recently installed a webcam to my linbox, it worked fine with gnomemeeting
until I tried to run my video in full screen, whereupon it changed the
monitor resolution to 640x480 and stopped my mouse from working. Ok no
probs I thought, uninstal and reinstall. Whenever I run Gnomemeeting the
same thing happens. I unplugged the webcam.......same thing.
Is there anyway I can edit files in the gnomemeeting program so I can run it
some other way then full screen, so that when I run gnomemeeting nextime it
comes up in a smaller window where it doesn't crash.
My expertise is not great with linux so please bear it in mind when you
reply.

Many thanks