PCI cards for video capture - Redhat

This is a discussion on PCI cards for video capture - Redhat ; I am looking for video capture cards that will handle 4, preferably 8 or 16 or more BNC camera inputs and can preferably generate JPEG frames. Naturally it has to run under Linux (fedora or RH9 etc) and comes with ...

  1. PCI cards for video capture

    I am looking for video capture cards that will handle 4, preferably 8
    or 16 or more BNC camera inputs and can preferably generate JPEG
    frames. Naturally it has to run under Linux (fedora or RH9 etc) and comes
    with SDK.

    Any help appreciated!

  2. Re: PCI cards for video capture

+ Reply to Thread