GUI notifier for YUM? - Redhat

This is a discussion on GUI notifier for YUM? - Redhat ; Hey Folks, Anyone know if there's a YUM GUI applet like the one for up2date that sits in the KDE/GNOME panel and periodically tests for updates? thx -- i.m. The USA Patriot Act is the most unpatriotic act in American ...

  1. GUI notifier for YUM?

    --
    i.m.

  2. Re: GUI notifier for YUM?

    In article , Ivan Marsh wrote:
    > Hey Folks,
    >
    > Anyone know if there's a YUM GUI applet like the one for up2date that sits
    > in the KDE/GNOME panel and periodically tests for updates?

    Not that I know of, but up2date can use yum repositories

    --
    Vennlig hilsen/Best Regards
    Nils Olav Selåsdal

+ Reply to Thread