Some Newbie Questions - Redhat

This is a discussion on Some Newbie Questions - Redhat ; What is GTK? I have RH 9 installed and would like to install a good media player. I've heard lots about xine...what is it and is it hard to install? What's a good file sharing program that's easy to install. ...

  1. Some Newbie Questions

    What is GTK?

    I have RH 9 installed and would like to install a good media player.
    I've heard lots about xine...what is it and is it hard to install?

    What's a good file sharing program that's easy to install.

    Thanks for the insight

  2. Re: Some Newbie Questions

    On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 09:59:28 -0500, Mike wrote:

    > What is GTK?

    The Gimp tool kit... a library of graphics manipulation functions I would
    guess.

    --
    i.m.