Globe7 a Combination of Skype and youtube now in REDHAT - Redhat

This is a discussion on Globe7 a Combination of Skype and youtube now in REDHAT - Redhat ; I heard Globe7 released in linux, Really very nice features, I can say its a combination of Skype and you tube, Globe7 released in FEDORA - REDHAT - SUSE Make Free Calls - Watch Free Videos - SMS - CHAT ...

  1. Globe7 a Combination of Skype and youtube now in REDHAT

    I heard Globe7 released in linux,

    Really very nice features, I can say its a combination of Skype and
    you tube,

    Globe7 released in FEDORA - REDHAT - SUSE

    Make Free Calls - Watch Free Videos - SMS - CHAT - create your own
    channel 1GB

    First ever application in Linux

    Here is the link if u r intrested u can

    http://www.globe7.com/linuxsys.php

    I have some doubts regarding this in my system so feel free to contact
    me

  2. Re: Globe7 a Combination of Skype and youtube now in REDHAT

    On Apr 14, 9:38 am, "megana...@yahoo.com" wrote:
    > I heard Globe7 released in linux,
    >
    > Really very nice features, I can say its a combination of Skype and
    > you tube,
    >
    > Globe7 released in FEDORA - REDHAT - SUSE
    >
    > Make Free Calls - Watch Free Videos - SMS - CHAT - create your own
    > channel 1GB
    >
    > First ever application in Linux
    >
    > Here is the link if u r intrested u can
    >
    > http://www.globe7.com/linuxsys.php
    >
    > I have some doubts regarding this in my system so feel free to contact
    > me

    hi meghana,thank u

+ Reply to Thread