Hii all......
I am a newbie to linux and to software industry.
I am working on SIP protocol on RHEL platform.
Now the prob is
When my application is running that time if i give free command it
gives No memory space and after say a iota of time it give1mb free.
What i understand is some process is capturing the memory and do not
free it until and unless its execution get done.
Now my manager says check proc/meminfo file..How meminfo file get
updated?
After how much time period it get updated or do it need some event to
occur to get updated.
Is there any other utility which give exact measure of memory without
using /proc/meminfo?
is proc/meminfo is always reliabe to use?
How can I get out of this prob?
Kindly Help ppl........