Deleting application from Application Menu? - Redhat

This is a discussion on Deleting application from Application Menu? - Redhat ; Hi, I have uninstalled an application but for some reason its name is still in the Application Menu. How can I delete it from there by hand? Thanks. Huub...

  1. Deleting application from Application Menu?

    Hi,

    I have uninstalled an application but for some reason its name is still
    in the Application Menu. How can I delete it from there by hand?

    Thanks.

    Huub

  2. Re: Deleting application from Application Menu?

    Huub <"v.niekerk at hccnet.nl"> wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I have uninstalled an application but for some reason its name is still
    > in the Application Menu. How can I delete it from there by hand?

    Yes, but you should log out of the GUI and back in first. It may be gone
    then.

    HINT: google for Gnome menu editing

    --
    Contained within the Microsoft EULA;
    This Limited Warranty is void if failure of the Product has resulted

  3. Re: Deleting application from Application Menu?

    > Yes, but you should log out of the GUI and back in first. It may be gone
    > then.
    >
    > HINT: google for Gnome menu editing

    Yes, gone after login again.

    Thank you.