please some help me - Redhat

This is a discussion on please some help me - Redhat ; Hello, everyone! I am a Linux new user and I am planning to install Linux to my new computer but I want to know if I am using the following hardware anyway know is any Linux support the following Motherboard ...

  1. please some help me

    Hello, everyone! I am a Linux new user and I am planning to install
    Linux to my new computer but I want to know if I am using the following
    hardware anyway know is any Linux support the following Motherboard and
    CPU??

    Hardware information:
    Gigabyte 965P DQ6 Motherboard
    Intel Conroe (Core 2 Duo) E6700 CPU

  2. Re: please some help me

    On Feb 10, 6:14 pm, LinuxCore wrote:
    > Hello, everyone! I am a Linux new user and I am planning to install
    > Linux to my new computer but I want to know if I am using the following
    > hardware anyway know is any Linux support the following Motherboard and
    > CPU??
    >
    > Hardware information:
    > Gigabyte 965P DQ6 Motherboard
    > Intel Conroe (Core 2 Duo) E6700 CPU

    There are compatability list around, a google search should find them.

    Also some distros come with a live version so you can try before you
    install.

+ Reply to Thread