Please help in Redhat Linux AS 3.0 update 5 - Redhat

This is a discussion on Please help in Redhat Linux AS 3.0 update 5 - Redhat ; Hi All, Please send me the download link of the Redhat Linux AS 3.0 update 5. Thanks in Advance. Thanks R.Ravikumar...

  1. Please help in Redhat Linux AS 3.0 update 5

    Hi All,

    Please send me the download link of the Redhat Linux AS 3.0 update 5.

    Thanks in Advance.

    Thanks
    R.Ravikumar

  2. Re: Please help in Redhat Linux AS 3.0 update 5

    Ravikumar wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > Please send me the download link of the Redhat Linux AS 3.0 update 5.
    >
    > Thanks in Advance.
    >
    > Thanks
    > R.Ravikumar

    Ravikumar,

    Impossible. The download links are generated dynamically by The Red Hat
    Network website at the time you want to download.

    You need a subscription for RHEL AS to be able to login to the
    rhn.redhat.com website.

    Kind regards,

    Jan Gerrit Kootstra

+ Reply to Thread