RHEL4 Version files - Redhat

This is a discussion on RHEL4 Version files - Redhat ; Can somebody help me sending the content of the files written below from RHEL version 4? /etc/redhat-release /etc/grub.conf /etc/issue /etc/issue.net /etc/rc.sysinit ...just the lines from 100 to 110 Many thanks...

  1. RHEL4 Version files

    Can somebody help me sending the content of the files written below
    from RHEL version 4?
    /etc/redhat-release
    /etc/grub.conf
    /etc/issue
    /etc/issue.net
    /etc/rc.sysinit ...just the lines from 100 to 110
    Many thanks

  2. Re: RHEL4 Version files

    agi.orosz@gmail.com wrote:

    > Can somebody help me sending the content of the files written below
    > from RHEL version 4?
    > /etc/redhat-release
    > /etc/grub.conf
    > /etc/issue
    > /etc/issue.net
    > /etc/rc.sysinit ...just the lines from 100 to 110
    > Many thanks

    Hmmmm.........

    This look very much like;

    http://www.centos.org/modules/newbb/...=6873&forum=23

    The same answer applies, it is not legal for any one to send you the
    redhat-release information they belong to Red Hat. If you really want to
    use RHEL-4 then get the 30 day evaluation and be legal.

    http://www.redhat.com/solutions/indu...cts/basic.html

    --
    Contained within the Microsoft EULA;
    This Limited Warranty is void if failure of the Product has resulted

  3. Re: RHEL4 Version files

    Lenard it doesn't just look like, it actually IS...
    OK

  4. Re: RHEL4 Version files

    agi.orosz@gmail.com wrote:
    > Lenard it doesn't just look like, it actually IS...
    > OK

    Agi Orosz,

    Now it is getting funny, not willing to pay for a Red Hat subscription.
    But willing to pay for a backup tool that has "my experience" bad
    support, the people at CA only know how to handle Windows and not Linux
    related problems.

    Kind regards,

    Jan Gerrit Kootstra

+ Reply to Thread