Fedora 6 Graphical Install - Redhat

This is a discussion on Fedora 6 Graphical Install - Redhat ; Hi -- I'm trying to install Fedora 6 on an older P3 (which I've done before). I cannot seem to get the graphical install going. When I press "Enter", I get the text install no matter what I do. Is ...

  1. Fedora 6 Graphical Install

    Hi -- I'm trying to install Fedora 6 on an older P3 (which I've done
    before). I cannot seem to get the graphical install going. When I press
    "Enter", I get the text install no matter what I do. Is the problem
    that it doesn't recognize my video drivers?

    Please help.

  2. Re: Fedora 6 Graphical Install

    Silly me... I just noticed a message saying I don't have enough ram for
    graphical install...

    The installation still hangs on me throughout, maybe that is to do with
    insufficient RAM as well. I have 128MB.

    no-email@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi -- I'm trying to install Fedora 6 on an older P3 (which I've done
    > before). I cannot seem to get the graphical install going. When I press
    > "Enter", I get the text install no matter what I do. Is the problem
    > that it doesn't recognize my video drivers?
    >
    > Please help.

  3. Re: Fedora 6 Graphical Install

    the install's hanging on me too and i have just 128mb as well. how did
    u resolve it. did u throw more memory in and did that solve the
    problem.

    no-email@gmail.com wrote:
    > Silly me... I just noticed a message saying I don't have enough ram for
    > graphical install...
    >
    > The installation still hangs on me throughout, maybe that is to do with
    > insufficient RAM as well. I have 128MB.
    >
    > no-email@gmail.com wrote:
    > > Hi -- I'm trying to install Fedora 6 on an older P3 (which I've done
    > > before). I cannot seem to get the graphical install going. When I press
    > > "Enter", I get the text install no matter what I do. Is the problem
    > > that it doesn't recognize my video drivers?
    > >
    > > Please help.

+ Reply to Thread