hi,
I created a kickstart disk to automate the installation of RHEL-4.
While the automated installation is in itself a good thing, it would be
good to be able to suspend it momentarily to override the default
partition settings.
I have used "system-config-kickstart" to create the ks.cfg file. I can
only select or deselect interactive mode for the installation.
I would like to be able to either (1) suspend the automated
installation to change default settings, or (2) allow for timeouts
within the interactive installation which would fall back to default
settings.
Any help with this greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Keith