making a boot cd - Redhat

This is a discussion on making a boot cd - Redhat ; how do i make a boot cd to boot FC4 on my computer....

  1. making a boot cd

    how do i make a boot cd to boot FC4 on my computer.

  2. Re: making a boot cd

    wrote in message
    news:1118809634.349034.49530@z14g2000cwz.googlegro ups.com...
    > how do i make a boot cd to boot FC4 on my computer.

    You haven't said what set-up or partitions you have got.

    If you have a separate /boot partition , then copy the entire directory onto
    a CD and then set your BIOS to boot up from the CD.
    I use this set up with my dual boot system with FC3 and Win98 SE and I have
    burnt it onto a 185 Mb mini CD and everything works great.

    --
    Sandgroper

+ Reply to Thread