I previously just had a SATA striped array with Windows XP installed on
it using NTFS. I decided to try to install Fedora Core 3 on a separate
IDE Drive. I now want to be able to dual boot using Grub.

The IDE Drive is installed as the master on the primary IDE controller,
and shows up as /dev/hda1 within Linux. The raided drives do not show
up at all. I get "/dev/sda1 does not have any corresponding BIOS
drive." The only devices I have in my device.map are /dev/fdo and
/dev/hda. Is there another driver I need to install for it to recognize
my raid controller? I have a MSI K8N Neo Platimnum motherboard with the
raid controller on board.

If someone could point to a website to set this up, or tell me what I
need to put in my grub.conf, I would appreciate it.

Thanks