I have installed 8.0 sucessfully, i am a new linux user so pardon the
stupid questions. i loaded it on a amd 1.2 ghz board that had win2000
pro om it with dual monitors 3 hard drives 2 cdroms and several usb
devices. here are my problems:
1. i cant find my other drives d: e:, the cdroms show up but only the
boot ide device shows. how do you change from one drive to another and
explore your disk drives in linux?
2. i am on a p2p home network of 6 workstations, none can see the linux
machine. and linux cannot see the network, however it shares the
internet connectivity with no problem. where is the network niehborhood
in lunux?