Linux User Group - Redhat

This is a discussion on Linux User Group - Redhat ; Is there a Linux User Group in the portland Oregon area? 503 981-9808, I live in Woodburn but ave extended phone service. Wayne Cissna waycis@oregonsbest.com ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==---- http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the ...

  1. Linux User Group

    Is there a Linux User Group in the portland Oregon area?
    503 981-9808, I live in Woodburn but ave extended phone service. Wayne
    Cissna waycis@oregonsbest.com

  2. Re: Linux User Group

    http://www.linux.org/groups/usa/oregon.html