Newb (to Fedora anyway) with the need to run both XP and Fedora on a
laptop and am looking for advice on what laptops to look at and (more
importantly) laptops that I should avoid.

One of the current front-runners is an HP system but I'm wondering
whether its Athlon64 processor is a potential problem?

Also, it has an Nvidia GeForce 4 440 for graphics - will I be able to
run OpenGL applications using the GPU? Any difficulty finding and
installing drivers for this GPU?

I intend to partition the disk in half using Partition Magic with half
for XP and the rest for Fedora.

Any advice and/or information would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Steve