I'm an absolute beginner in Linux world, but I would like to abandon XP...
As I said in the Subject I'm running FC3 on a Sony Vaio X505 notebook,
bundled with a PCMCIA wi-fi card.
My problem is that I can't "install" a profile for LAN device in my
Network manager in order to run my bundled wi-fi card (this means: I
can't find my device in device list...).
In particular I'm concerned with this problem because I use my Vaio at
work (using a cable LAN, wih determined IP etc.) and at home (with
dynamic IP etc.).
Can anyone drive me through a corect setup, please?
Thanks