Fedora question- - Redhat

This is a discussion on Fedora question- - Redhat ; I have just downloaded Fedora, is this the workstation/desktop version of redhat or can you specify you want the server version when you do the install....

  1. Fedora question-

    I have just downloaded Fedora, is this the workstation/desktop version of
    redhat or can you specify you want the server version when you do the
    install.

  2. Re: Fedora question-

    gram wrote:

    > I have just downloaded Fedora, is this the workstation/desktop version
    > of redhat

    No.

    > or can you specify you want the server version when you do
    > the install.

    Yes.

    --
    Markku Kolkka
    markku.kolkka@iki.fi

  3. Re: Fedora question-

    On Fri, 7 Jan 2005 11:23:04 -0000,
    "gram" posted:

    > I have just downloaded Fedora, is this the workstation/desktop version of
    > redhat or can you specify you want the server version when you do the
    > install.

    You download the discs, which contain almost everything (well, I didn't
    find a kitchen sink). When installing you select the type of installation
    you want.

    --
    If you insist on e-mailing me, use the reply-to address (it's real but
    temporary). But please reply to the group, like you're supposed to.

    This message was sent without a virus, please delete some files yourself.

+ Reply to Thread