Hello All,

We are planning to migrate all the windoze boxes in our company to FC2
ones.
I have the kickstart script which is doing the installtion of FC2 as
well as installing some of the other apps which are required by us.
There is one particular theme called as kdemoreartwork-winxp which i
think will make the windoze users feel at home and migration that much
more easier. But, i am facing a problem with setting the that as the
default theme for all FC2 install. I would like to know - how can this
be acheived with the help of kickstart install ? Which files i need to
modify in order to set kdemoreartwork-winxp as a default theme as soon
as they login in their systems ?

Any help will be really appreciated.

Regards,
Tornado.