LCD monitor out of range error - Redhat

This is a discussion on LCD monitor out of range error - Redhat ; I have recently changed my monitor, now when boot my system , I get out of range error and blank screen please help thank you...

  1. LCD monitor out of range error

    I have recently changed my monitor, now when boot my system , I get out of
    range error and blank screen

    please help

    thank you

  2. Re: LCD monitor out of range error

    On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 21:34:39 -0800, Ben Shamsian wrote:

    > I have recently changed my monitor, now when boot my system , I get out
    > of range error and blank screen
    >
    > please help

    Boot into runlevel 3 and configure your Xconfiguration for the new
    monitor. Want more help, provide information;

    http://www.linuxmafia.com/faq/Essays...questions.html