fedora core 3 cd not found - Redhat

This is a discussion on fedora core 3 cd not found - Redhat ; When trying to install fc3 i get the message "cd was not found" after completing selection of install language and keyboard. i tried install options "cdnodma" "ide=nodma" "cddma=off" that i found references to on usenet but none of them made ...

  1. fedora core 3 cd not found

    When trying to install fc3 i get the message "cd was not found" after
    completing selection of install language and keyboard.

    i tried install options "cdnodma" "ide=nodma" "cddma=off" that i found
    references to on usenet but none of them made any difference.

    I actually got this same bug some years ago when installing an older
    redhat on completely different hardware, but cant remember if i
    managed to solve the problem back then.

    pls help.

  2. Re: fedora core 3 cd not found

    TDOR:
    No offense, but it is very difilcult to help you with the information you
    are providing.
    --

    TDOR wrote:

    > When trying to install fc3 i get the message "cd was not found" after
    > completing selection of install language and keyboard.
    >
    > i tried install options "cdnodma" "ide=nodma" "cddma=off" that i found
    > references to on usenet but none of them made any difference.
    >
    > I actually got this same bug some years ago when installing an older
    > redhat on completely different hardware, but cant remember if i
    > managed to solve the problem back then.
    >
    > pls help.

+ Reply to Thread