Samsung Contact From 7.5 to 8.5? - Redhat

This is a discussion on Samsung Contact From 7.5 to 8.5? - Redhat ; Hello We have an old server and we wish to replace it with a new one. So we bought a completely new server and installed red hat 9 on it. Before I install sc 8.5 I would like to know ...

  1. Samsung Contact From 7.5 to 8.5?

    Hello

    We have an old server and we wish to replace it with a new one. So we
    bought a completely new server and installed red hat 9 on it. Before I
    install sc 8.5 I would like to know how I get all our files from sc 7.5
    to the new sc 8.5.

    From old server (sc 7.5) to new server (sc 8.5)?

    - Kasper
    kbn@pro-it.dk

  2. Re: Samsung Contact From 7.5 to 8.5?

    Best way is by disk surgery. Network copy by ftp would take you days.
    Putting the old disk underneath the new one and mounting is
    under the new OS is the way to go. Then copy over the files by cpio or
    tar as needed. Change the jumper on the old disk from from master to
    slave and wire it as second on the ide cable.

    Kasper Bjørn Nielsen wrote:
    > Hello
    >
    > We have an old server and we wish to replace it with a new one. So we
    > bought a completely new server and installed red hat 9 on it. Before I
    > install sc 8.5 I would like to know how I get all our files from sc 7.5
    > to the new sc 8.5.
    >
    > From old server (sc 7.5) to new server (sc 8.5)?
    >
    > - Kasper
    > kbn@pro-it.dk