Xine - Redhat

This is a discussion on Xine - Redhat ; I tried to install this by rpm in RH9 but can't find the installed files Wheredoes it normally install to please?...

  1. Xine

    I tried to install this by rpm in RH9 but can't find the installed files
    Wheredoes it normally install to please?

  2. Re: Xine

    whistlerspa wrote:

    > I tried to install this by rpm in RH9 but can't find the installed files
    > Wheredoes it normally install to please?

    Become root.
    "slocate -u"
    ....which creates the database for locate.

    Then, as any user,
    "locate xine"
    --
    mbstevens
    http://www.mbstevens.com

  3. Re: Xine

    whistlerspa wrote:

    > I tried to install this by rpm in RH9 but can't find the installed files
    > Wheredoes it normally install to please?

    $ whereis xine

    If this command fails:

    $ sudo updatedb

    Then