I have successfully installed Fedora Core 1 (upgraded from redhat9)
after that i installed BSD ona seperate parition on the same disk.
I then tried to enter the Fedora Core Installer for some reason.
I booted from my Fedora core 1 install CDs . Chose the Upgrade or
Install option. After saying no to the "skip media check" (i have
testesd media before). ...the following errors occurs after some time
Running Ananconda, Fedora Core Installer Please wait....

exec of Anaconda Failed:

permission deniedinstall exited abnormally.
Sending termination signals....done
sending kill signals...done
blah blah
u may reboot now.

Does this mean i cant reinstall or do a fresh install any more.
How do i erase the harddrive and start fresh again. This seems so odd
why wont linux let me do a fresh install.
btw fedora works fine. But im curious as to why i can't install again IF
is wished to do so.
Thanks