And somewhere around the time of 03/31/2004 13:29, the world stopped and
listened as Ellen Spelling contributed the following to humanity:

> What are the 20 basic newbie Redhat Linux commands I should send to my
> users so they can identify the key particulars about any Redhat system?
>
> Here is what I've compiled so far for our very very very Sun centric crowd.
>
> Please improve for all the USENET to benefit.
>
> Ellen

uname -a?

wildfire:/root 1050 ### ->uname -a
FreeBSD wildfire.xxxxxx.org 4.9-RELEASE-p4 FreeBSD 4.9-RELEASE-p4 #5:
Thu Mar 18 15:16:25 PST 2004 root@
strata.xxxxxx.org:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/WILDFIRE i386
wildfire:/root 1051 ### ->
--
Daniel Rudy

Remove nospam, invalid, and 0123456789 to reply.