move redhat from my drive - Redhat

This is a discussion on move redhat from my drive - Redhat ; hoi i need help to deinstallete redhat from my hardisk i have windows xp on one drive, and linux redhat on other drive I start linux redhat with LILO HOW IS THE BEST WAY TO DOIT thnx charly...

  1. move redhat from my drive

    hoi

    i need help to deinstallete

    redhat from my hardisk

    i have windows xp on one drive, and linux redhat on other drive
    I start linux redhat with LILO

    HOW IS THE BEST WAY TO DOIT

    thnx charly

  2. Re: move redhat from my drive

    You forgot to mention:
    1) how you boot Windows
    2) what you are going to do with disk after you remove Redhat

    If you also use lilo to boot Windows, you need to restore the Windows MBR
    using fixmbr in the recovery console.

    If you are going to use the disk with Windows, use Windows to format it.

    Both of these topics are covered in Windows help.

    And if you have questions, post them at the news server
    msnews.microsoft.com.

    "charly" wrote in message
    > hoi
    >
    > i need help to deinstallete
    >
    > redhat from my hardisk
    >

    > i have windows xp on one drive, and linux redhat on other drive
    > I start linux redhat with LILO
    >
    > HOW IS THE BEST WAY TO DOIT
    >

    > thnx charly

+ Reply to Thread