I downloaded Redhat 9.0 from Redhat. Every time I try to install it, it
hangs at the point when disk Druid comes up to partition the drives. The
only way I can get out of this hang is by pressing the reset button (like
Windows 95 used to be).

Anyway, I have 4 IDE drives connected to the motherboard, two additional IDE
CD ROM's connected to a Promise ATA/100 PCI card, and also have two SCSI
drives connected to an Adaptec 2940UW card.

There are no IRQ conflicts (Windows XP runs flawlessly). What is the problem
with Linux? Why does it hang? Anyone else experienced this? I am getting
ready to give up on this Linux