FC6 Missing GUI Services - Redhat

This is a discussion on FC6 Missing GUI Services - Redhat ; Hi I am running FC6 and up until recently I had a menu item for "Services" under the System menu. Now after having installed all automatic updates it has gone. Is there any way to get it back or is ...

  1. FC6 Missing GUI Services

    Hi

    I am running FC6 and up until recently I had a menu item for "Services"
    under the System menu. Now after having installed all automatic updates
    it has gone. Is there any way to get it back or is there an RPM missing
    that I need to install

    Thanks for any suggestions
    Simon

  2. Re: FC6 Missing GUI Services

    Simon wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I am running FC6 and up until recently I had a menu item for "Services"
    > under the System menu. Now after having installed all automatic updates
    > it has gone. Is there any way to get it back or is there an RPM missing
    > that I need to install
    >
    > Thanks for any suggestions
    > Simon

    The command behind that entry is "/usr/bin/system-config-services". Id
    that is still there, you can just edit the menus re-adding it. Though I
    see no reason it should go away after automatic updates.

    Ken

+ Reply to Thread