Hi,

I just downloaded and burned the CentOS 5 disc set and booted for
upgrade from 4.4. To my surprise, after the initial bootscreen and
selecting either graphical installation or "linux text", the screen
turns blank and stays blank. Does someone share this experience?
HW: Asus A7V8X mainboard, AthlonXP 2400+ CPU, GeForce MX400 videocard.

OS-es (different HDD, same hw): CentOS 4.4 (works fine, to be upgraded
now), DragonFlyBSD 1.9 (works fine), NetBSD 3.1 (works fine), Solaris 10
1/06 (works fine, upgrades are impossble so far: initial bootscreen
doesn't even show).

Thanks,

Huub