CentOS4.4 + webdav support? - Redhat

This is a discussion on CentOS4.4 + webdav support? - Redhat ; Hi, I'm running both FC6 and CentOS4.4. Accessing a webdav disk on FC6 is no problem, but on CentOS4.4 I can't get through. I noticed that FC6 has Nautilus 2.16.2 and CentOS4.4 has Nautilus 2.8. Does 2.8 not support it? ...

  1. CentOS4.4 + webdav support?

    Hi,

    I'm running both FC6 and CentOS4.4. Accessing a webdav disk on FC6 is no
    problem, but on CentOS4.4 I can't get through. I noticed that FC6 has
    Nautilus 2.16.2 and CentOS4.4 has Nautilus 2.8. Does 2.8 not support it?
    Is there a specific app that supports webdav?

    Thanks,

    Huub

  2. Re: CentOS4.4 + webdav support?

    Huub wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm running both FC6 and CentOS4.4. Accessing a webdav disk on FC6 is no
    > problem, but on CentOS4.4 I can't get through. I noticed that FC6 has
    > Nautilus 2.16.2 and CentOS4.4 has Nautilus 2.8. Does 2.8 not support it?
    > Is there a specific app that supports webdav?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Huub

    Found the soluton through the Computer icon/File | Connect to server.

+ Reply to Thread