RHEL5 -- minimal install - Redhat

This is a discussion on RHEL5 -- minimal install - Redhat ; I didn't see the everything/minimal install option on the packages selection part of anaconda. You mean I have to think about what packages I want to install! -- :O: wd...

  1. RHEL5 -- minimal install

    --
    :O:
    wd

  2. Re: RHEL5 -- minimal install

    On Mar 31, 2:28 am, "MoonsOfJupiter" wrote:
    > I didn't see the everything/minimal install option on the packages selection
    > part of anaconda. You mean I have to think about what packages I want to
    > install!
    >
    > --
    > :O:
    > wd

    You're right. You have to view all packages.
    BTY, do you know how to change X-windows language?

+ Reply to Thread