/var/spool/mqueue - Redhat

This is a discussion on /var/spool/mqueue - Redhat ; I cannot send email out from a rhel4 machine. the /var/spool/mqueue directory is backing up. Any idea why? sendmail is running and listening on the loopback...

  1. /var/spool/mqueue

    I cannot send email out from a rhel4 machine. the /var/spool/mqueue
    directory is backing up. Any idea why?

    sendmail is running and listening on the loopback

  2. Re: /var/spool/mqueue

    tony wrote:

    > I cannot send email out from a rhel4 machine. the /var/spool/mqueue
    > directory is backing up. Any idea why?
    >
    > sendmail is running and listening on the loopback

    Is 'mailq' giving any error message?

    Bart

    --
    Schelstraete Bart