pen drive format in linux in FAT format - Redhat

This is a discussion on pen drive format in linux in FAT format - Redhat ; Hi Friends, I am a new user in linux. I have one problem that is " How to Format pen drive in linux oprating system? ". My pen drive size is 512MB but when I format in window XP due ...

  1. pen drive format in linux in FAT format

    Hi Friends,

    I am a new user in linux. I have one problem that is " How to Format
    pen drive in linux oprating system? ". My pen drive size is 512MB but
    when I format in window XP due to some problem it's 128MB size is not
    usable or i cann't carry any data of 512MB. Now i want to format my
    pen drive in linux in FAT format. So I can use full 512MB of my pen
    drive size.

    Please guide me & tell me the procedure.

    Thank you.

    Amey

  2. Re: pen drive format in linux in FAT format

    On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 12:28:21 -0700, Amu wrote:

    > Hi Friends,
    >
    > I am a new user in linux. I have one problem that is " How to Format pen
    > drive in linux oprating system? ". My pen drive size is 512MB but when I
    > format in window XP due to some problem it's 128MB size is not usable or
    > i cann't carry any data of 512MB. Now i want to format my pen drive in
    > linux in FAT format. So I can use full 512MB of my pen drive size.
    >
    > Please guide me & tell me the procedure.
    >
    > Thank you.
    >
    > Amey

    Use Gparted

+ Reply to Thread